Friday 2 September 2022

How God Changed My Life Story -Evang Awoleye

 

After waiting for 25 years before God terminated fruitlessness in her life. A thought provoking and striking testimony, Evangelist Foluke Awoleye has declared that, "I will continue to give God undiluted praise all the days of my life."

 

Gospel music evangelist who is set to celebrate her 30 years in the industry revealed that the celebration will be purely thanksgiving and praises for God's faithfulness in her life.

 

"God lifted me from nothing to something both Spiritually and Physically. I waited for 25 years before I conceived through the grace of God, now my music ministry is 30 years, what else can I do than to praise His name continually".

 

Narrating her experiences in the last 30 years, she said, "we have been stranded in so many places in the past but God pushed us through. There was a time we can't pay for our studio work. Atimes no vehicle to take us out for ministrations and so many others. No doubt the beginning was tough and rough but today we thank the Almighty God for His faithfulness".

 

On the 30 years in the music ministry, "we see it as the beginning of a new beginning and time to give back in so many ways. All these will be revealed as the plan for celebration progresses", she declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment